Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A summer story

A summer story


Two years ago, I organised a beach party at my father's hotel.

First of all, I bought all the decorations I needed and put them up everywhere. After that, I made lots of invitations with many colours and stickers and sent them to my friends. Then, went shopping with my mother to buy snacks and drinks. I also ordered a big chocolate cake and I bought some CDs.

On that day everybody came wearing their swimsuits. The sun was shining and we all got th the sea. We swam a lot, played differsnt games in the sand and looked for shells. Moreover, we danced, sang, sunbathed and had some food.

All of a sudden, it started raining. Although the rain marred the party, it was an unforgettable day and all my friends had fun!



4 comments:

  1. What a story! You are all fantastic writers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you,Christina the Great!!! ;-)
    Christina, your story is really nice!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!It's different...Mine and Rafaela's was about imaginary creatures,but your story is simple and it can happen to everyone!Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! :D
    That was the first idea that I came up with.

    ReplyDelete