Sunday, July 17, 2011

A letter about a crime!

Dear Eve,

Thank you for your letter. I was very glad to hear you’re fine.

In my last letter, I mentioned that there was a crime wave in my area. Well, some days later, I saw a mugging! I was returning home from my friend’s house, when I noticed a strange man behind me. He was about nineteen years old.

Suddenly, I saw him attacking a 50-year-old woman who was walking on the other side of the street. He tried to take her purse! The woman started screaming, but I couldn’t do anything. I was shocked. Luckily, a police officer heard the woman screaming, came to see what happened and arrested the man. It was so frightening and I was very scared!

It must be very exciting to be a police officer, but I wouldn’t like to be one when I grow up. It must be very dangerous… What do you think? Write soon!

Love,

Nassia

No comments:

Post a Comment