Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christina's recipe

Name of dish: Briami

Ingredients

1/2 kilo of aubergines

1/2 kilo of zucchinis

2 big potatoes

2 big carrots

2 big peppers

2 onions

1 cup of oil

1/2 cup of parsley

salt

water

Instructions

Cut the aubergines, zucchines, potatoes, carrots and pappers into small pieces.Fry gently all the vegetables and put them in a pan. Cut the onions into slices. Next, mix the onions with the parsley in a saucepan and pour the oil. Also you need a small amount of tomatoes that you have already graded. Stir them well until you make a sauce from these four ingredients. Pour the mixture into the pan with the vegetables and bake them at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. After half an hour, remove the pan from the oven and your dish is ready!

3 comments:

  1. I love briami!! It's so tasty! Christina, are you keen on cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so. To tell the truth, I'm not very interested in cooking. When I'm in a good mood I cook delicious dishes with my mother's help, of course. However, I'm mad about doing other things better than cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet Christina,
    I would like to thank you for your answer!!

    I am totally curious about your activities of which you are fond. However, I will be patient to know each other post by post. :-)

    Best wishes,
    Sotiria

    ReplyDelete