Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Letter (giving advice)

Dear Melanie,

How are you? I’m glad you are doing well and I hope everything’s fine there. Thanks for your last letter. I really liked the song you wrote. Carry on writing!

Well, I’m writing to give you some advice about keeping fit and healthy. One idea is to visit a nearby gym and start an aerobic programme. If you exercise three times a week you will soon see the results. I think you should also improve your eating habits. You ought to get rid of all the junk food in the house. The best thing would be to start with a rich healthy breakfast in the morning, avoid sweets and ice cream during the day and have a light dinner in the evening. Finally, why don’t you start going for long walks at the weekend. It will help you a lot.

In my opinion, this way of life makes you look better and feel more confident. That’s my advice. The final decision is yours. Good luck!

Beat wishes,
Christina

1 comment: