Monday, April 9, 2012

Informal Letter

Dear Lorena,

I read about you on the E-Communications website. My name is Nassia. I’m 13 years old and I live in Heraklion. It’s on the island of Crete.

I live in the suburbs in an area called “The Three Pine Trees”. My house is on a main street, so it gets a little noisy and crowded here. My school is a 15-minute walk from my house. The city centre is not very far from here.

In my free time, I like playing the keyboard. I’ve been having lessons for 6 months now. I like pop and rock music and my favourite singer is Avril Lavigne. I also like playing volleyball with my dad in our backyard. I do that every weekend. I’m not so good, but my dad is great.

I would like to have a pen friend because I want to learn about other countries’ culture, habits and celebrations.

What about you? Write back soon and tell me.

Bye!

Nassia

No comments:

Post a Comment