Saturday, January 14, 2012

A review about a concert


Jonas Brothers Live

The Jonas Brothers gave a gorgeous concert in my town last week. It was part of their tour in order to promote their new album. It was on Saturday night at Pagrition Stadium, with a capacity crowd.

They gave a brilliant performance. The audience were cheering and applauding bringing the house down. The crowd went wild when they played their hit "SOS". Suddenly, Kevin, the oldest of the three brothers, threw his guitar and everyone was shoched. Generally, the atmosphere was very energetic. The lights didn't stop tyrning on and off and the sounds that the mixer table made were really cool. I loved their final encore. It was my favourite song, "When You Look Me in the Eyes".

However there were two little problems. The T-shirts that some people were selling were too expensive and I couldn't buy one. Also, some fans wanted to get near the stage but the security guards pushed them back and there was a small fight which fortunatelly didn't last long.

Apart from that, the evening was marvelous. I'd definitely recommend Jonas Brothers (JB) to everyone who likes pop music. If they visit you, don't miss their concert. You won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect post, Christinaki!!! I am happy you started blogging again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It helped me a lot. :]

    ReplyDelete