Monday, April 9, 2012

Informal transactional e-mail

Dear Pam,

Thank you for your last e-mail. It was great to hear from you! By the way, is your brother doing fine? Is he in pain?

I enjoyed the housewarming party, too. I had a great time! I was a little nervous at first, but after a while I started to unwind and I had so much fun! However, it was very hard to clean the house the next day! It was horrible! There were empty cups everywhere. It took me a whole day to clean up that mess! Thanks for the photos you sent me! They were very funny! I noticed that some photos were missing, such as the one where Natalie is tickling Mike. I would also love the one where you are singing my favourite song.

I just found your diary. It was in the kitchen! Do you want me to send it now or should I bring it when I come?

I’m going to come next month on the 5th. Is that okay? I would like to go shopping when I’m there! I heard there was a huge variety of shops. I would love to go sightseeing, too. I heard the museum is really interesting.

Write back soon! I can’t wait to meet you!

Love,

Nassia

No comments:

Post a Comment