Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer lessons! :D

What would the ideal 
summer lessons be like?

From my point of view, I believe that our summer lessons in Markaki-Markoulaki English Language School should be marvelous. First of all, it’s a good idea to play different games all together. In my opinion, it’s a very efficient way to learn how to speak and write in English by having fun and enjoying ourselves. I would also like to go to our computer building very often and spend some time there surfing the Net or visiting our blogs and enriching them with our new excellent posts or doing exercises from our CDs. However, the best thing that we should do is not having lessons but I’m sure that in the future we won’t regret it. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, Christina! What I am going to do next is take you all to the computer room! How does this sound?

    See you soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete