Monday, November 7, 2011

Informal letter

Dear Lorena,

I'm Christina and I'm thirteen years old. I'm from Heraklion, Crete in Greece and I'm in the second grade of Junior High School.

I live with my parents and my grandmother on the 2nd floor of a block of flats in the suburbs. Our flat is on a main street in a very noisy neighbourhood. My school is only a 15 minute walk away so I go with my friends and we chat all the time until we get there.

In my spare time I listen to music espacially pop music.Now-a-days my favourite songs are "Grenade" and "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars. If you hear any of them write your opinion about them. Also, Iheard you are interested in swimming. Me too! The swimming pool I go to is on the outskirts of Heraklion. I go there twice a week but only fo practice. I'm not ina team. What about you?

I want an e-pal because I will have a new friend and it will be a good way to improve my skills in the English language. I would like to be an English teacher so it would definitely help me.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!



Best wishes,

Christina

1 comment: