Monday, October 3, 2011

A letter to our new e-pals

Dear Anna & Nick,

How are you? I hope you're well and everything is fine there in New Zealand. What the weather like in your country? Is it hot, warm or cold? Here in the mornings is really cold but then is being hotter and hotter. However, in the afternoon is warm again and we have to wear jackets.

Well, let's talk about school for a bit. As I have already told you-but you may don't remember-I'm in the second grade of Junior High School. My class is on the 1st floor of our building and it's very hot but it's perfect. Maybe is the best class. Also our teachers are very good. My favourite subject is Ancient Greek, because we're very close with the teacher and I like the way she teaches us. I always have a good time. What's your favourite subject?

Have you attended to an after-school club? If so, what kind of club is like? If you ask me, I haven't joined one, but it wouldn't be a bad idea. A few years ago, I had take part in a painting club which was every Saturday. I used to go there with my best friend named Alithia but now she lives in Athens. I'm so sad.

That's all for now. I'm looking forward to hearing your news.

Best wishes,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment